Your Nav Bar Here

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Almost Just Married: Wedding Flowers


I asked on Twitter if people would like to see more wedding related posts and an overwhelming majority said yes! So I decided I will do a wee post every so often with my inspirations. They’ll obviously increase in frequency the sooner we get to the wedding! I’ve been going mad thinking about flowers this week, if I had a completely unlimited budget I would fill the whole venue with flowers!

Beautiful Bouquets..
_MG_0501-copy

peonies1

peony1

Peony-Bouquet

Can you tell that I like peonies? Okay, I love peonies! They are singularly the prettiest and most romantic flower imaginable. I will definitely be having a posy, based on the pictures shown above and the main flower will definitely be peonies (really, Samantha!?) but I’m not too sure about colours yet! My bridesmaids will either be in a teal/green or an emerald colour, so I think my bouquets will be a combination of white, pale pink and bright pink. Don’t hold me to that though!


Charming Centrepieces..
300x300_01232011-tall-floral-centrepieces

image475x475

Personalized-Tall-Wedding-Centerpieces

Pink-and-Green-Tall-Centerpiece

Our venue has really high ceilings and is a big room. I want to go for an understated sort of elegance and really want high centrepieces as not to disturb the flow of conversation across the table. I’m not completely set on what centrepieces we’ll have yet, but I’ve put some inspiration above. I really love the idea of having a large messy posy type arrangement in a tall vase, and I want lots of candles on the table too!

Other beautiful bits and pieces...

flowers5

205195326742562348_piO2Q4sO_c

93942342197380902_DWqzxs3B_c

27303141461587209_sOJNp8WU_c

That's just some little bits of inspiration! I’ve got lots more on Pinterest if you want to follow me over on there! You can go to my boards by clicking here.

I’d love to know if you’ve been married, what you had for flowers. Or just what you think in general of what I’ve posted on here! I love when people share ideas with me!

Also if there is anything wedding related in particular you’d like to see, be sure to let me know!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment