Your Nav Bar Here

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


I have been tagged to do this post by Lo over at Lola and Behold. The Liebster Blog Awards are for new bloggers or bloggers with less than 200 followers to get to know one another. I think its a lovely idea! So here goes...

11 facts about me...
  1. I've just graduated from Uni, I studied BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing
  2. I'm getting married (squeeeeee!) in April 2014 and could not be more excited about it.
  3. I'm an American TV junkie and I hate (most) British films.
  4. I have four beautiful little dogs - you can find out more about them here
  5. When I was three I had new shoes on and fell into an artex wall - I had the lump the size of a tennis ball on my head and I still have a scar!
  6. I'm a total homebody!
  7. My favourite seasons are Autumn and Winter...which leads nicely onto...
  8. I am completely and utterly obsessed with Christmas.!
  9. I visited New York last year and I can definitely say it is the most amazing place.
  10. I really like the idea of living in the country though.
  11. I'm a fiercely loyal and protective person, of my friends and family.

I tag everyone new to blogging :) leave a comment to your post!
Questions from Lo.
  1.   What inspired you to start a blog? I actually already had a blog about my wedding, but decided to combine it all in one, tell-all beauty and lifestyle blog!
  2. What beauty product were you most excited about and then most disappointed about when you finally tried it? Hmm.. this is a tricky one. Probably an Essie nail polish called 'Tart Deco' which is an amazing peach coral but the formula is rubbish! You need about five coats for a nice colour pay off - boo!
  3. What is your long-term aim for blogging? Just to have fun and make friends!
  4. What is your favourite book? I couldn't possibly choose - I'm an absolute bookworm and love reading.
  5. What is your favourite film? I love all types of films - so by category, Chick-flick - The Notebook or A Walk to Remember, Comedy - anything with Seth Rogen/Jonah Hill, Action - Jason Statham related is fine by me! I also really enjoy all the comic to film adaptations apart from Green Lantern.
  6. What is your favourite beauty brand? Probably MAC, Urban Decay or Bourjois
  7. What is your 'can't live without' lip balm? Carmex or Blistex
  8. And your 'can't live without' hair product? Newly, the Tressemme Protect Heat Defence Styling Spray - I love it and it's truely become a 'I can't live without' product for me
  9. If you could live by one motto, what would it be? What lies behind before us, and what lies behind us will never compare to what lies within us.
  10. Whose blog inspires you the most? Lots and lots! I love Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter though!
  11. What is your biggest fear? Losing people who are closest to me.


Questions from me...

  1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
  2. What's your favourite thing to read/see on other blogs?
  3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  4. What is your aspirations for your blog?
  5. What products can you not live without?
  6. Where do you think is the best place to purchase beauty items? Why?
  7. What's your go-to, everyday make up look?
  8. What's your favourite perfume and why?
  9. What blogs inspire you?
  10. What's your favourite aspect of beauty products?
  11. What's your favourite clothing style, and why?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment